I'm beginning to think that Cedric was right. The only thing that will get me into shape is a swift kick in the pants. (Cedric: Glad you finally came to your senses, then.) It's been, what, two or three weeks since I posted that I'd write one theme every week? My only excuse is that it has been extremely hectic on my end for a while now. But other than that... I got nothin'.
I need help. And when I need help, I go to the TV. I've got three options to get the writing juices flowing again: Final Fantasy, anime, or BBC dramas. At the moment, I've got access to all three. At the moment, I'm too lazy to hook up the Playstation. At the moment, the only anime I've got is Whisper of the Heart, and I'm not really in the mood for that. Soooo... BBC dramas? I'm always in the mood. Jane Austen, here I come!
No comments:
Post a Comment