Monday, September 6, 2010

Stuck. Not hopelessly, but tiresomely.

So, yes, I haven't written #2 (Love) yet. I have my idea for it; it just needs to formulate itself in words. Which is difficult at this time. I had a sort of writing outburst last night where this scene just flowed out of me. It felt great. But, unfortunately, it wasn't what I should have been writing in regards to the "love" topic. And now I'm afraid my thought juices are stagnant, having been exhausted by the outburst last night.

On the other hand, I've decided that if I keep a bit more of a schedule with this, then I'll be more likely to get things done. Therefore, I declare that there should be at least one theme posted per week. So hopefully this will get me in shape. (Cedric: >.< The only thing that will get you "in shape" is a swift kick in the pants!) Shut up, Cedric.

No comments:

Post a Comment